do you REALLY hate bonj????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
okay, i havent been using this forum that long, so probably havent seen as much bullsh*t that may have been posted by bonj, but was just wondering, as i have seen so many instances of people slagging him off, wether most of you really do actually despise him, hate everything he is about.. or wether its actually just kind hearted sarcastic banter???? - i mean yes, he seems stuck in his own world where only his own opinions could possibly be correct, but to a certain degree i think everyone could be accused of that (well, i could anyhow).. so- whats the score???

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I love him like a bruvver.:thumbsup:

He's good value IMHO :smile:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
How can anyone "hate" someone else whom a) they have never met, and :thumbsup: know next to nothing about? Bonj is a name on this forum who expresses opinions the same as every other poster. I cannot hate anyone for expressing his or her opinion. And as for "slagging off", whether it is aimed at Bonj or anyone else, it is only words, and they disappear when I log off. My sleep remains undisturbed.

dodgy

I think I'd probably get on better with him in person rather than over a T'internet discussion forum (not that I've ever really fell out with him, besides, I've only been here a short time). Pretty much like most people really (get on better in real life).

Dave.

yenrod

I luv him in fact i want his babies ! :thumbsup:

Nah seriously hes one of those on here who are original: most are robots...

Noodley

He's fine by me. Mad as a box of mad frogs, but good quality. I think he quite likes being the centre of attention...:thumbsup:

yenrod

Bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,.. bonjy,..
Bonjy ! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom