Do you tuck your shirt in your trousers?

Well, do you tuck your shirt in?

• Yee god's man, never

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Depends on the shirt

• I tuck my t-shirts in too

• Always

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I do, though now Mrs Crackle has made me buy shirts designed not to be tucked in. She cruelly told me today that my belly was too fat and my legs too short to divide myself in half by tucking my shirt in :bravo: That I flowed more with a un-tucked shirt. I don't like un-tucked shirts, they're drafty and I'm set in my ways and when I bend down the trouser belt digs in and the shirt gets in the way of my pockets: harrrumppphh!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Only ever at work. Never tuck it in out of the office!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Crackle said:
Well I do, though now Mrs Crackle has made me buy shirts designed not to be tucked in. She cruelly told me today that my belly was too fat and my legs too short to divide myself in half by tucking my shirt in :girl: That I flowed more with a un-tucked shirt. I don't like un-tucked shirts, they're drafty and I'm set in my ways and when I bend down the trouser belt digs in and the shirt gets in the way of my pockets: harrrumppphh!

Before you know it you will be showing your under crackers as well
:stop:now

Wolf04

Crackle said:
Well I do, though now Mrs Crackle has made me buy shirts designed not to be tucked in. She cruelly told me today that my belly was too fat and my legs too short to divide myself in half by tucking my shirt in :girl: That I flowed more with a un-tucked shirt. I don't like un-tucked shirts, they're drafty and I'm set in my ways and when I bend down the trouser belt digs in and the shirt gets in the way of my pockets: harrrumppphh!

Time for a vest me thinks. Of course then you would have the decision as whether or not to tuck the vest into one's underpants or not and whether or not to leave the shirt open thereby making a feature of the vest. Upon consideration I think T shirts are the way forward.
:tongue:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

T-shirts: Tucked or un-tucked?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Crackle said:

Mmmm, this all sound strangely familiar....

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Tucked in at work (smart casual) untucked otherwise (or the kids make me untuck if I have forgotten this apparently crucial step) I blame Gok Wan and his ilk, personally :girl:

Top Bottom