1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know what the record is for the longest title for a post on this particular forum?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Pottsy, 6 Jun 2008.

1. Pottsy

Pottsy ...

Just wondering that's all.

2. Smeggers

Smeggers New Member

We're minutes away from a thread entitled...

"Has anyone posted yet today in the thread with the title of, 'Does anyone know what the record is for the longest title for a post on this particular forum'"

3. Yours if you had but it

'I was just thinking does any of you know what is the Record is for the longest thread title for a post on Cycle Chat??'

4. OP
    OP
    Pottsy

Pottsy ...

100 posts for me too. No longer Junior, just a member. Mmmmm.

5. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Has anyone seen Smeggers' post in the "Has anyone posted yet today in the thread with the title of, 'Does anyone know what the record is for the longest title for a post on this particular forum'" thread containing the text: "We're minutes away from a thread entitled...

"Has anyone posted yet today in the thread with the title of, 'Does anyone know what the record is for the longest title for a post on this particular forum'""?

Or not?

6. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Don't get cocky son!

xx(;):ohmy:

7. domtyler you have lived on this forum for the last year with no sleep, work, food....

8. OP
    OP
    Pottsy

Pottsy ...

9. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

he sleeps on the park bench over the road…

10. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I thought he slept on the 8th floor with the cleaners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Mort

Mort Interstellar Overalls

He doesn't sleep. Ever.:smile:

12. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Must be true he never denies it ;) :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: