Does your dog/cat/whatever fart out loud?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Sitting here minding my own business on CC and Ellie has let rip a fart.

Not a SBD but a massive ripper that stinks.

How disgusting and she even had the cheek to sigh in satisfaction whilst I was gagging. :biggrin: :smile:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Mine does (dog) and she then looks quizzically at her @rse to see where it came from?

Jane Smart

The Queen
Yes mine does too but it is when she does the silent ones, they are the ones to wath out for :biggrin:

My dog decided to let one go when I was having a piano lesson. At least my teacher knew it was not me :smile:

Some friends of mine tell a tale of their cat who let one rip. As he was sitting on shiny lino there was quite a good seal between his bumhole and the floor. Consequently there was a distinct 'pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp' noise. ;)

mr Mag00

rising member
wet food is to blame i always hear

longers

Legendary Member
When we first got Big Ears, she'd sit in between us on the sofa and if either of us trumped then she'd do as CP's dog does and have to check her dot with a ;) expression on her face.

Horses aren't shy about letting one go.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Oh blimey-Millie does some wonderful ones-so loud and stinky even she leaves the room:biggrin:

My horse farts a lot too but his smell quite nice.

Hey...where are you going??.....why are you all backing away from me....

;)

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
My horse used to do incredibly long gassy hissing farts that would go on for about 90 seconds (yes, we timed it) and end with a series of trumpety parps. Very amusing!

She'd do this whilst cheerfully stuffing hay into her face.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
:rolleyes::rofl::smile::rofl:

Chuffy said:
Some friends of mine tell a tale of their cat who let one rip. As he was sitting on shiny lino there was quite a good seal between his bumhole and the floor. Consequently there was a distinct 'pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp' noise. :laugh:

Top Bottom