Doesn't quite work does it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Valiant

Veteran
I put some black bar tape on Freyja, which I'll need to redo as it was carp bar tape, took the chance to stick the red brake hoods on too. I took off the black and red bar tape.

Excuse that bad quality photos, they were taken on my crappy phone. Everything's come out pink :ohmy: It's all red really. The brake hoods are a bit too new red really so doesn't quite match :biggrin: Maybe I just need to give them a chance to get dirty lol.

2358796829_715f7d1196_o.jpg

2359631032_bfcccfe1f4_o.jpg

2359631252_09c10ab7a9_o.jpg

2359630848_9cbd933854_o.jpg

And before anyone says, yes she is on singlespeed at the moment :smile: the crankset is flexing under torque!

OP
OP
Valiant

Valiant

Veteran
And yes the brake levers are in the wrong place but I realised after I'd done the tape lol.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
As there's quite a bit of 80's retro stylee on the streets you might just get away with it...
In Oxford the other night saw very tasty young totty in very smart red stillettos... not see out for a while, also red coats over black outfits...happy daze...:ohmy:

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Valiant said:
Should I stay with black hoods?

Hell NO!!

I might have some red headset spacers in the garage?

OP
OP
Valiant

Valiant

Veteran
Chuffy you're a git!

Steve a couple of red spacers would be great!

I'm trying to upgrade the chainset to something better and when I do, I'll get some red chainring bolts :ohmy:

simonali

Guru
Hoods look good. I'd take one off, take it to LBS and get some tape that matches.

I like the shoes too. What make are they?

simonali

Guru
They do. I've heard bad things about their chocolate pedals, though. Very light, but not very long-lasting!

Top Bottom