Don't...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
...eat curry while listening to the News Quiz. Inhaling a spicy chickpea while laughing out loud is quite painful!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I love the News Quiz especially Andy Hamilton and Jeremy Hardy. Funnier than most supposed comedies.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Twas very good. I might just record this weeks edition for posterity in order to tell future grandchildren what bwankers and golliwogs were

Brock

Thanks for the warning Arch, she's cooking up a chickpea and spinach curry at the moment, it's almost ready I think. Your advice is very timely.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cathryn said:
Chick pea curry is my FAVOURITE!!!!

I had another chick pea curry last night (second half of the tin), using a spice mix my Mum had sent me. I wish I'd asked her how hot it was. Next time I'll use about half the amount.... (My fault, for being blase about it). Wish I'd had some yoghurt to temper it with...

Topped it off with a tinned choc sponge pudding I found at the back of the cupboard, only a year out of date, topped with Sainsburys basic custard mix - a snip at 12p (for two helpings!)

Don't worry, we'll fetch your coat for you:evil:

Brock

'otter' ;)
I've never heard of a curry topped with chocolate pudding Arch, but each to their own I guess.

TVC

*****OLD JOKE ALERT*****

If you choke too much on a chickpea you could pass out and lapse into a korma.

pw2389

sheddy said:
Twas very good. I might just record this weeks edition for posterity in order to tell future grandchildren what bwankers and golliwogs were

You can download the podcast from the BBC website to save you recording it.

Top Bottom