[doping] Dekker Positive (EPO)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Gordon Chuffing Bennett.

Skip Madness

A re-examined test from December 24 2007 - I wonder what triggered the re-test? I am glad it's happening now and not in two weeks' time, anyway.

Cadel Evans must be pleased. Although it says on L' Équipe that Evans has lost his principal lieutenant - surely that is Jurgen van den Bröck? Anyway, it's disastrous news for Silence-Lotto.

As for Charlie's chances? Well Marc Sergeant may still prefer Mario Aerts, or even Christophe Brandt. His name is in the mix, though.

Edit - nice one John ^^^. Charlie's in.

Skip Madness

This from Cycling News:
Cycling News said:
Dekker underwent an out-of-competition doping control in December 2007, while he was under contract with Rabobank. That control was negative, but because his blood values throughout 2008 were suspicious, the World Anti-Doping Agency retested that December 2007 control. Using new testing methods, the sample showed the presence of EPO.
Is this the biological passport yielding results?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
"Dekker left Rabobank the middle of last season under unexplained circumstances."

There's been a whiff around Dekker for a while now. The biggest surprise was Silence taking him on.

yello

Get up in the morning, slaving for bread sir,
So that every mouth can be fed,
poor me, me blood is alight ah....

ah, sorry, different Dekker.... couldn't resist! ;)

Somebody had to...;)

;)

yello

I wondered that SM. But then I figured it was WADA that detected it but it's the French doping agency, I thought, that had the new test. Maybe they're actually sharing knowledge!

Top Bottom