Doubling Up On Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Ive quoted you directly.
You say quite clearly that you are not willing to make concessions for the convenience of motorists, ie - you will ride as you want without consideration for motorists convenience.
You equate considerate with being spineless.
On behalf of the considerate majority i condemn you for your selfish , inconsiderate behaviour. Please correct yourself as this gives all cyclists a bad name.
I can only conclude that you cannot read or write basic English. This is not what theclaud is saying.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Ive quoted you directly.
You say quite clearly that you are not willing to make concessions for the convenience of motorists, ie - you will ride as you want without consideration for motorists convenience.
You equate considerate with being spineless.
On behalf of the considerate majority i condemn you for your selfish , inconsiderate behaviour. Please correct yourself as this gives all cyclists a bad name.
freecyclist - your obduracy is exceeded only by your ability to misconstrue. A concession to an idea is not the same as a concession to a person. The idea that cyclists are, of neccessity, an inconvenience to motorists, and that this idea should supervene in our considerations (and I, for one, am not averse to a bit of supervening on occasions, but confine it to considerations of taste, beauty, harmony with nature and admiration of derailleurs) is clearly drivel. Nonetheless there are times when a pragmatic consideration of the circumstances to hand suggests that making way for a passing car is both safe and polite - safe being the primary (if you'll forgive the use of the word) consideration.

Now, if there's any of that you don't understand, do please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom