Down in the dumps.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well for the past four five weeks i have been really down in the dumps.I along with over half the population caught this winter cold/flu/virus(thats covered everything).
And i have lost weight and been tired and listless.Well after a week on antibiotics,Monday i felt 100% better.
Well today lunchtime i took a phonecall ( you know who you are,cos you lurk on here) and he bought me a coffee and a sticky bun and brought it to my house.
A wonderful gesture and a true friend.Thank you.I will treat next week.So who on here can sort out some sunshine for us,cos i want to get out on me bike.Any volunters.Just a couple of hours worth will do.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Consider yourself lucky that you're not recovering from glandular fever like muggins here! I haven't been on my bike since October. :cry:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
It's not like me to be like that.I usually enourage others.So you keep your chin,you know it makes sense.All the best.

ASC1951

Guru
I along with over half the population caught this winter cold/flu/virus(thats covered everything)
Did you not go along for your flu jab, Postman? I think you're as old as me, so you're entitled to a free one.

So who on here can sort out some sunshine for us, cos i want to get out on me bike.Any volunteers.Just a couple of hours worth will do.
My weather imp tells me it's going to be sunny all day in Meanwood on Friday, with a gentle westerly wind. Try a nice toddle along Wike Ridge to Collingham, then Linton, Kirkby Overblow, Dunkeswick, Wetton, Almscliffe and back up Arthington Bank. Just remember to wrap up warm.

I'd come with you but I hope I have wangled a £200 all-in week in Lanzarote. :smile:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
I'd come with you but I hope I have wangled a £200 all-in week in Lanzarote. :smile:[/quote

If you are as old as me.
Could that £200 holiday come out of your Winter fuel allowance.I got mine last week.It just turned up in my bank account.Very tasty.

Top Bottom