Downhill MTB'ing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
If your wheel is buckled throw it away and get a new one.

<bonj speaking> You only need ONE bike!
Just pedal faster/slower depending on the terrain, or if you stuggle with hills, bloody well move to Holland!
Anyway it's just poncey (and show offy) to have more than one bike! It's like saying, 'I'm crap at sport, but I've got lots of money to partcipate in this sport I'm sooo good at! self-gratification artists, all of you! >bonj speaking

:biggrin:

got-to-get-fit

There is no need for brakes on a bike.......if you need to slow down simply cycle to a hill and let gravity take over.

Why bother with lights on bikes, simply pedal in daylight.

mondobongo

Über Member
You don't need a saddle either, if you have time to sit down you are not pedalling hard enough. Take it off and get rid of the seatpost at the same time you will go quicker having taken even more weight off the bike.

You don't need tyres, they will just slow you down and rims will help you dig in when you go around corners.

And don't wear a helment. There is no proof that they help if you smash your head against a tree, in fact they probably cause more harm.

Milo

Guru
I know everything there is to know about bikes I am god blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Mr Pig

Don't join a forum. They are full of arogant, agressive tossers who like to make themselves feel big by bullying 'lesser' members.

Oh no hang on, that might be right!... :0.

Smeggers

Gravity is gravity, what do you need a bike for?

Just launch yourself off a cliff head first. Same effect.

Anyone who says you have to have a "bike" to "ride downhilll" is clearly wrong.

Milo

Guru
This forum is for road bikes only dont ask about anything else because I said so.
Ive had enough of this forum im going to storm off in a huff and never come back.
For two days.

Top Bottom