Dr, Dr...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Sore throat feel - like I want to throw', can keep food down...ok otherwise, can still do the biz on the bike: what jeah reckon (is wrong with me)...:biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
Perm any 1 from 200 possibilites :biggrin:

I've had Quincys once or twice. Makes swallowing EXTREMELY painful and feels like your throats had barbed wire down it. I seem to remember i could almost feel a boil like swelling in the back of my throat.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I think UFO did it first.

Yenrod, this sound exactly like what Ms. tdr1nka and I have had over the last couple of weeks, it's bug going round. Keep up the fluids and rest is your best bet. Lasts from 4 - 7 days but is generally a sore throat, queasyness and occasional trots?
Have you been throwing up at odd intervals, like not always after eating?

Sound like the same thing to me. Welcome to the club

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm not a doctor but you may have what we in the medical profession call a 'sore throat'.

and a compulsion to start aimless pointless threads.

Rapples

Guru
ChrisKH said:
I thought this was a Thompson Twins post.

_41320611_tintin1_bodygetty.jpg

You mean it isn't:blush:

ChrisKH

Guru
tdr1nka said:

Indeed. And if it had said 'Dr. Dr., please.' I would have made the same connection. As I last heard this song when I was at a Michael Schenker concert at the age of 17, you can't blame me. My memory and my hair isn't what it was. ;)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

tdr1nka said:

Yenrod, this sound exactly like what Ms. tdr1nka and I have had over the last couple of weeks, it's bug going round. Keep up the fluids and rest is your best bet. Lasts from 4 - 7 days but is generally a sore throat, queasyness and occasional trots?
Have you been throwing up at odd intervals, like not always after eating?/B]

Sound like the same thing to me. Welcome to the club

No - but I have felt 'sicky'....

rich p said:
I'm not a doctor but you may have what we in the medical profession call a 'sore throat'.

...and a compulsion to start aim less pointless threads.

RICH - Where's your Brazilian Bimbo ;)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
yenrod said:
No - but I have felt 'sicky'....

It does still sound like the same thing, it was the cough that made Ms tdr1nka throw up. When I was worst with it my stomach felt all bubbly like the feeling you get with early stage food poisoning or an upset stomach.

Keep the fluids up.

Top Bottom