Dr Feelgood Movie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Marvellous... thank you :smile:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Now set for 2nd Feb

threebikesmcginty said:
Bah!! - no sodding youtube at work, thanks webnonsense!

I shall look forward to watching this later :smile:

When's the release date Ian - gone back a bit hasn't it?

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Someone's gone to the trouble of making a film about them? I saw them play Roxette on a Old Grey Whistle Test DVD. It was good but they just seemed like a superior pub band. This was confirmed when I bought a CD of Down by the Jetty. I'm sure they'd have been great fun to watch live though.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes WE have gone through the trouble of making a film about them? And it is a great story.

Yellow Fang said:
Someone's gone to the trouble of making a film about them? I saw them play Roxette on a Old Grey Whistle Test DVD. It was good but they just seemed like a superior pub band. This was confirmed when I bought a CD of Down by the Jetty. I'm sure they'd have been great fun to watch live though.

ChrisKH

Guru
Superb stuff. I look forward to it.

PS that view of the refinery is much like the view from my bedroom window. It looks better at night.

I saw them supporting Hawkwind in Southend, a few years ago (far too many to think about), any band that played their music that got Hawkwind fans bopping around deserve respect. They were excellent.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Yellow Fang said:

They were a superior pub rock band! Probably the model for many imitators. saw them around '79, great loud, hard night out.

I saw them on October 20 1977

Excellent band, excellent night out.

However what was really moving when the band came on stage at half time and announced the air crash that had killed several of Lynnrd Skynnrd's members. They then stood in silent tribute as "Freebird" was played.

One of "those moments" that you will treasure.

Top Bottom