Dream Man?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
.... besides Lance, obviously

Harrison Ford (not sure what made me think of him all of a sudden)

Keanu Reeves

bonj

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Michael Palin seems to spend so much of the year travelling, and never seems to have much luggage. Always got someone to help him find interesting places and people, and he is intelligent, got a lovely friendly face, and just because he is a bit older than me, should not rule him out.

Mr Valverde would spend so long on his bike in the summer, and Mr Statham is always dealing with ueds or uids or whatever, and saving the planet, I would like someone with whom to have hintelligent consveration.
(That beer is tronger than I thought):eek:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Speicher said:
Michael Palin seems to spend so much of the year travelling, and never seems to have much luggage. Always got someone to help him find interesting places and people, and he is intelligent, got a lovely friendly face, and just because he is a bit older than me, should not rule him out.

Mr Valverde would spend so long on his bike in the summer, and Mr Statham is always dealing with ueds or uids or whatever, and saving the planet, I would like someone with whom to have hintelligent consveration.
(That beer is tronger than I thought):eek:

So it's down to Vincent then?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
buggi said:
So it's down to Vincent then?

What I meant was, that I would enjoy travelling with Mr Palin, with people to carry my luggage and sort my tickets etc. I could enjoy the journey, the scenery and conversation with Mr Palin. If we ever ended up in Azerbaydzhanskaya waiting for two days for the train to Baku, we would find plenty to talk about. :angry:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I'd actually back Michael Palin even though he's old enough to be my Dad. I think he's still got it.

However, leaving Michael to Speicher, I'd go my own darling husband crossed with Daniel Craig (predictable but SO hot) and Tommy Walsh from Ground Force!

Top Bottom