Drivers on the mobile phone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not getting your second vid: "We are sorry, this video is no longer available"

Have you reported them? The problem I see so many of them I generally don't bother as I just don't have the time.

BentMikey said:
Yup, emailed the companies concerned.

Good man. Let us know how you get on.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Hmm I'm definately anti-phone, and the other day a cycling work college gave me a lift in her car ... and whilst stuck in a queue of traffic, she answered her not hands free phone.

I found I couldn't say anything (she is a prickly pear that I have to work with) but felt I had to look out all windows to keep an extra eye out. I felt very uncomfortable in the situation, and I felt unsafe for both myself and others. She probably travelled only 200-400 m during the conversation.

squeaker

Über Member
Me too!

arranandy said:
Even when I'm driving and I see the driver of the car behind in my rear view mirror is on the phone it really raises my hackles:angry:;). I find myself shouting and gesturing - get off the fekkin phone, tw@t!!!
Me too: almost a Pavlovian response now ;)

Maz

Guru
i think i'll make a hi-viz and have a mobile phone motif with 'hands-free please' on the back.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I like how quickly that second guy put his phone down.... Nice one.

I need another camera. I find it's hard to point the helmet cam sometimes, esp off to the side. I need an up-my-sleeve-cam, so I can just point a finger at the person...:smile:

Cab

Arch said:
I like how quickly that second guy put his phone down.... Nice one.

I need another camera. I find it's hard to point the helmet cam sometimes, esp off to the side. I need an up-my-sleeve-cam, so I can just point a finger at the person...:smile:

I was thinking precisely that when looking at the footage. Short of taking the camera off the bars or helmet and pointing it at sideways (seems a little too obvious to me) I'm struggling to get footage of things next to me.

Cab said:
I was thinking precisely that when looking at the footage. Short of taking the camera off the bars or helmet and pointing it at sideways (seems a little too obvious to me) I'm struggling to get footage of things next to me.

You could alwayd try turning your head....:smile:

Top Bottom