Dumped on the tarmac

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'm not sure I understand how you got your wheel stuck in that. It looks like a transverse rut.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

BentMikey said:
I'm not sure I understand how you got your wheel stuck in that. It looks like a transverse rut.

It is, but it is reasonably deep, so as I started to pull awy the front wheel just wouldn't lift out of it. The profile of the rut was probably a close fit for my tyre!

Just the normal fayre here.Same old 5h1t and no surprises except a land rover at the 2012 site being more important than everyone else and not bothering to stop at two sets of temporary lights.I see there is going to be a major falling out between me and some of the clowns driving round there.Will check your video later.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Coco said:
Ouch, hope there was no damage to bike or yourself - but mostly the bike ;)

Luckily all was well, except for one of my rear lights. Once home I noticed one was missing. :biggrin: Luckily I have a spare! :biggrin:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Maggers - Strange one indeed. Good job you weren't catapulted on to the main road.

Hackers - I drove that bit of road towards Stratford a couple of weeks ago on the way to and from the inlaws. It was never the most gentle of introduction to London driving at the best of times, but with all those lights it's like something from Mad Max. Glad it's only once o month for me.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Bit of a comedy moment. ;) Done similar on a leaf covered drain....bang............right in front of a queue of cars I'd just filtered past on the outside to the ASL....:biggrin:

Glad all is well.......

Bollo said:
Maggers - Strange one indeed. Good job you weren't catapulted on to the main road.

Hackers - I drove that bit of road towards Stratford a couple of weeks ago on the way to and from the inlaws. It was never the most gentle of introduction to London driving at the best of times, but with all those lights it's like something from Mad Max. Glad it's only once o month for me.

It's all good fun.:biggrin:

Dont they have traffic lights in Winch then?:biggrin::wacko:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
hackbike 666 said:
It's all good fun.:tongue:

Dont they have traffic lights in Winch then?:biggrin::wacko:

We have traffic candelabras it's that posh around here!:biggrin:

potsy said:
Did anybody else laugh when they watched this sorry mags but it was comedy gold.
I thought it was missing Magger's trademark expletives.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
potsy said:
Did anybody else laugh when they watched this:biggrin: sorry mags but it was comedy gold.

I did..but done a better off.......lightening fast to the road.....didn't have a cam then...... :wacko: gonna happen one day............ that's life........:biggrin:

Top Bottom