Dunwich Dynamo 24th July 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Dun Run XVIII - after the success of the 2009 edition and the brilliant CC cafe at the end, who is in for 2010?

Date is already cleared in the diary :smile:

Will1985
4F
Andrij
Aperitif
Tynan
stevevw
Leyton Condor
Wigsie
MacBludgeon
ianrauk
Davywalnuts
User1314
Sig SilverPrinter

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Count me in

I'm not doing it again.

On the back of a FNRttC "allez / retour"!
I minced out approximately 451.06kms between 22:30 Friday night and Sunday morning + riding out of town to home...

But I might reconsider this, as it was only the rain that deflated the return leg ambition. :laugh:

But then I'll be another year older.:sad:

And no wiser :biggrin:

Looks like it will be yes after all! :smile:

Tynan

Veteran
what a stupid arse thread

yes

as long as will drags me round and the stevevw campervan package is in place

and perhaps the lift to the station

stevevw

Guru
Will1985 said:
Steve's going to have to come with me or give me the keys next year!!

But then the Fatketeers will have to wait in the rain untill you and Tynan roll up. :tongue:

Add me to the list please.

ChrisKH

Guru
I was thinking of doing this next year. Crap date though; start of the kids holidays which means I must take two or three weeks vacation between then and August 31st (approx.) so that takes precedence. We'll have to see.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
OK I think I can set up an alternative "Cycle Chat" meal stop en route with a cool box of food and water stashed in a top secret location somewhere between Great Waldingfield and Needham Market to avoid the long wait next year.

Tynan

Veteran
4F said:
a cool box of food and water stashed in a top secret location somewhere between Great Waldingfield and Needham Market

:biggrin:

No way are the fatketeers getting away with the ride slower but get there first trick again

although that said, them getting their early to set up camp was handy, you;ll have to set off at 8 next year

stevevw

Guru
Tynan said:
:biggrin:

No way are the fatketeers getting away with the ride slower but get there first trick again

although that said, them getting their early to set up camp was handy, you;ll have to set off at 8 next year

Why are you and Will leaving at 6? :biggrin:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I reckon I'd be up for a there and back try next year.

Can't believe Will and Tynan haven't figured out that the camper van was parked en route and they covered the last bit via that..........seems so obvious

Top Bottom