eat this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
eatthis1.jpg

trust me. It's extraordinary. In fact so extraordinary that you might want to combine it with some mashed up chick peas to dilute the extraordinariness, because there's only so much extraordinary the senses can take.

lordloveaduck

I remember the last time a man told me to eat something. Not falling for that eight times.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
eatthis1.jpg

trust me. It's extraordinary. In fact so extraordinary that you might want to combine it with some mashed up chick peas to dilute the extraordinariness, because there's only so much extraordinary the senses can take.

That's a shopping expedition to Pakeeza's on Bradford on the agenda for monday evening.

gbb

Legendary Member
eatthis1.jpg

Looks perilously...and i mean PERILOUSLY like the filth they were dishing up to me in Egypt.
Picture014-1.jpg

For the love of God...:whistle: how long do they live out there ??? Not long eating this shiiiiiiite surely !!!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
No need to trek to Bradford or Southall.....you can get it online!

http://www.natco-online.com/acatalog/info_C5020.html

Top Bottom