Emma Foa's death-verdict announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RANDOM

Cab said:
So what are you saying, you're brave enough to drive a bus but not brave enough to tell other bus drivers when they're being numpties?

To their face's no problem.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Mod's please zap this thread............. thanks.... 20+ pages of utter rubbish - Please leave the odd post that is relevant ?

RANDOM

fossyant said:
Mod's please zap this thread............. thanks.... 20+ pages of utter rubbish - Please leave the odd post that is relevant ?

That would be mine that should stay then

Cab

RANDOM said:
Have had plenty from you,and think what you like if it makes you happy.Because you go on and on like one thats why i think your a women and you don't like some one speaking back to you in a nice way of coarse.

Why are you even posting here Random?

RANDOM

Cab said:
Why are you even posting here Random?

It was just to let you know that most bus driver's are decent people who which not to bully other road users and definately not to bully cyclist but some of you refuse to believe that.My intention was not to come on here and provoke any one maybe we are as stubborn as each other.But one thing i can assure you is i don't get into my buses and think heh i'm going to bully a cyclist,i wish to hurt know one.

Cab

RANDOM said:
It was just to let you know that most bus driver's are decent people who which not to bully other road users and definately not to bully cyclist but some of you refuse to believe that.My intention was not to come on here and provoke any one maybe we are as stubborn as each other.But one thing i can assure you is i don't get into my buses and think heh i'm going to bully a cyclist,i wish to hurt know one.

And you stand by and share a forum with people who do claim to do precisely that. Then you came over here and immediately started complaining about the shortcomings of cyclists.

If you didn't intend to provoke, why did you choose to do that? Why not instead demonstrate that you really do believe that bus drivers should behave decently by making a stand on that issue?

Bottom line: You've got a funny way of trying to build bridges, if thats your intention. Your claim that you're trying to change perceptions isn't convincing.

Cab

RANDOM said:
If giving the chance yes.

So, to recap...

You criticise cyclists over the net. You're not one yourself, are you?

You don't criticise bus drivers over the net, and you stand by idly and share forum space with people who claim to be happy both intimidating and assaulting cyclists using their busses.

Ain't the best tack to take when trying to make friends on a cycling forum, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom