England - Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
whut-ian.jpg

ACS

Legendary Member
If Parks plays it will be cricket score. He only has one tactic that's to kick the ball into the hands of the opposition and wait for them to score.

If Scotland arrive and decide they have a point to prove then England may get a shock but given that England are full of confidence, they are not coached by Robinson (won just nine of his twenty two matches when coaching England) and have 15 players who appear to be fighting for their place in the World Cup side, I fear that this afternoon's match will be lesson in clinical finishing.

England to win by 20 points.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
On performances by both sides so far this season it would seem that England must be the favorites but the Scots always lift their game against England so it could be quite a tussle. Needless to say I hope England win and keep alive their chances of a grand slam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yello

On current performances, it's hard to see that it's going to be anything other than one way traffic. I hope not. I hope Scotland can play with pride and raise their game. Suffice to say, I see them playing for the wooden spoon next round.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
England by 10, unless the Scots play like they did against the Welsh and then it will be a lot more.

Noodley

I'll be doing the ironing...England will demolish us. No point in watching the humiliation.

yello

That's co-incidental; my wife is about to start doing some ironing too. Reckon she's a secret Scotland fan? Or perhaps it's a dislike of England? She is Welsh after all!

Norm

I'd like England to win but I was working in Edinburgh in April 2000, for the first Calcutta Cup match in the Six Nations, and everyone, even the taxi drivers up there, said England would breeze it and take the Grand Slam.

That was the only game which Scotland won that year, and the only game that England lost, and the pervading memory is that the Scots didn't care about losing 4, they won the one which mattered.

yello

I'd by no means be backing England here. The Scots are really up for it, they could sneak the win yet. Edgy stuff and England clearly rattled and making mistakes.

yello

By no means convincing, and huge credit to Scotland for that, but England scramble the win. I'd not be putting money on them to beat Ireland in Dublin on this form.

And, yes, Parks does seem to have an unerring knack of finding the opposition, and not open field, with those kicks of his!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was supporting the Fox quite honestly, but unfortunately it got thrown out. I was wondering what the Royals were thinking of it

'Get me a horse and I'll hunt the damn vermin down!!'

The Twickenham Hunt.

Also did anyone spot the wardrobe malfunction at the beginning when the England kids were coming out??
I bet he'll get slagged off at school for that tomorrow. :biggrin:

I'll get me coat

Top Bottom