Enough of the Xmas avatars already!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
You will notice that I have changed from Cycling Santa to Elmo, seeing as it is now no longer Xmas!

That being said, there is a chap who was on the local news a couple of years ago, he dresses as Santa, has decorations up all year and eats a Christmas dinner every day. ;)

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

You will notice that I have changed from Cycling Santa to Elmo, seeing as it is now no longer Xmas!

That being said, there is a chap who was on the local news a couple of years ago, he dresses as Santa, has decorations up all year and eats a Christmas dinner every day. ;)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Baggy said:
Tut! You're supposed to keep the decorations up until tomorrow night (12th Night), otherwise you will be cursed!!

Baggy, it's the other way round old love. If you don't take them down by 12th night, they have to stay up all year. And anyway, tonight IS twelfth night!;)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Baggy said:
Tut! You're supposed to keep the decorations up until tomorrow night (12th Night), otherwise you will be cursed!!

Baggy, it's the other way round old love. If you don't take them down by 12th night, they have to stay up all year. And anyway, tonight IS twelfth night!;)

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

My neighbours have still got all their exterior Xmas lights up, so many sets you could see them from space, all flashing out of synch like a bunch of bad-ass banditos, even as we speak!

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Don't like decorations myself, but my better half wont take them down until closer to when Christmas ends (which is on Sunday).

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Don't like decorations myself, but my better half wont take them down until closer to when Christmas ends (which is on Sunday).

Top Bottom