Eros Poli spammed me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

will

I got my first celebrity comment on my little personal cycling blog.

A comment on a Mont Ventoux post from Eros Poli. He did spam the comment with a link to his cycling Touring company though ....... :biggrin:

Poli was famous for being Cipollini's lead out man in sprints and for winning a TdF stage that included Ventoux.

When asked what he would like his epitaph to be, he said "Here lies Eros Poli, famous for being tall (6' 4") and coming last in the Giro d'Italia".

His comment to me:

I miei più vivi Complimenti
icon_smile.gif
……….My best compliments. Eros Poli

I am not washing my blog for a week.

sul%20ventoux.jpg

I met him once, when I managed the cycle shop at the bottom of park St in Bristol an organiser of the Tour of Britain came over from College Green and asked if we had any white tape. It was for the start line and they had forgot to pack any. We had none and rather than try to explain how to get to the iron mongers I nipped out on my bike and delivered a roll of tape. They were jolly grateful I tell thee and offered payment which i declined, I said 'Think of it as sponsorship'. So ten minutes later Eros and a couple of his team-mates walked in to the shop with their arms full of free T-shirts and a set of Credit Agricole post cards which they proceeded to sign and which I've still got.

I tell you what though, he's probably the handsomest chap I've ever met and I'm not gay or owt.

yenrod

>I got my first celebrity comment on my little personal cycling blog.

A comment on a Mont Ventoux post from Eros Poli. He did spam the comment with a link to his cycling Touring company though .......

Poli was famous for being Cipollini's lead out man in sprints and for winning a TdF stage that included Ventoux.

When asked what he would like his epitaph to be, he said "Here lies Eros Poli, famous for being tall (6' 4") and coming last in the Giro d'Italia".

His comment to me:

I miei più vivi Complimenti ……….My best compliments. Eros Poli

I am not washing my blog for a week.

------------------------------------

- Class, great laugh!

domtyler

Über Member
mickle said:
I tell you what though, he's probably the handsomest chap I've ever met and I'm not gay or owt.

You fancy blokes but you go round telling everyone you're definitely not gay!

Hmmm... :biggrin:

Dave5N

Über Member
domtyler said:
You fancy blokes but you go round telling everyone you're definitely not gay!

Hmmm... :rolleyes:

Donut

Top Bottom