Etape Du Tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Okay, wish to ride this year and have one other person up for it. Would like to ride for charity - the Intensive Care Unit at the Bristol Children's Hospital but I understand that getting on is quite difficult...?

Have sent an email to the etapedutour.org which I believe is Ron Etape's website and waiting to hear back about how.

I have one other trick up the sleeve; my mother and step-father both live in France 6 months of the year but I hardly want to risk them getting places only to find that my friend and I are not French citizens? Does anyone:

i) Have any experience of applying successfully

ii) Know whether or not to buy from Velo magazine in France as Ron's website suggests, you have to be a French citizen, or is it just for simplicity's sake that they sell through this medium?

NOTE: What I don't want to do is a package job. I only want to do Acte II, rumoured widely to be an epic Pyrenean stage, and as my folks are only a few hours from there, I have a place to stay etc. Having travelled down before by car, I'll do this again too.

Top Bottom