Eurovision

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

With Dr Who and Dr Who Confidential just finished, Small II was flicking through the channels and saw BBC1 was showing "The Eurovision Song Contest 2011".

She said "What's the Eurovision Song Contest?"

I cannot over-emphasise how much I wish I could answer "I don't know", and I am inordinately jealous of someone who has never seen it or heard of it. Between them, Brotherhood of Man, Abba, Cliff Richards and Lynsey de Paul traumatised my teenage years.

Arch

Married to Night Train
With Dr Who and Dr Who Confidential just finished, Small II was flicking through the channels and saw BBC1 was showing "The Eurovision Song Contest 2011".

She said "What's the Eurovision Song Contest?"

I cannot over-emphasise how much I wish I could answer "I don't know", and I am inordinately jealous of someone who has never seen it or heard of it. Between them, Brotherhood of Man, Abba, Cliff Richards and Lynsey de Paul traumatised my teenage years.

Oooh, it's shaping up a bit folky so far this year, with a bery sweet Fin singing an anthem to saving the planet, and currently, a balding Bosnian in a loud check suit.

Graham Norton is able carrying the Wogan torch.

You gotta watch.

Seems to be a lot of young males strutting around this year...with the occasional note being sung / shouted.

Top Bottom