Everyone Out?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enw.nigel

Out this morning for my usual cycling constitution and have to say that I have never seen so many fellow cyclists out as well- not even in the height of summer.
Did you find this? Were you out?

nhoj

I just caught two passing the road end as I pulled out, but other than that I saw none except the buddy I was riding with. Same yesterday. Think the wind might've put folk off this weekend. It was a bit ridiculous on the bike yesterday.

Just my ride to work last night and then the return this morning. Very windy both ways, never saw another cyclist.

But I did all the guys at work saying how mad I was for being on the roads in the strong wind, but I quite enjoyed it!

compo

Veteran
I was out and likewise saw a fair few riders. I did an out and back route, with a following wind on my return.

daSmirnov

I was tempted to go out, but went out yesterday afternoon and then did some night cycling as the wind died down a bit later on.

But instead fixed a puncture on the mountain bike that I picked up a few days ago. And gave the road bike a good clean, its now running beautifully smooth ready for tomorrow morning. Also gave the other half's hybrid a fairly decent clean, but being as filthy as it always is, not much of a clean cuz it won't last.

Now I'm chilling out playing some Terraria!

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I choose today as my first long-ish ride of the year. Winds are not a big problem when you can get the train back from your destination:smile:

Plenty of cyclists out all over central Scotland - it was a new route for me, though, so I can't tell how it compares to summer.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I always see loads of cyclists on my route, whatever the weather. The riders of Northumberland are made of strong stuff. Almost always see the Gosforth RC peleton on their club ride, and the occasional bunch of racers doing chain-gangs.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
the mild weather we have been having in SE England has meant a noticeable rise in the number cyclist out on the roads at the weekends.
Saw loads last weekend and this weekend. A bit of rain or if the temp drops then there are less.

Outside the Cafe today :becool:
407519_2905730134433_1595937874_2660364_146735277_n.jpg

Top Bottom