Everytime I press Enter I get...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Control Panel-Power Options-Edit Plan Settings....(box) does anyone know how I can stop this happening :ohmy:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Control Panel-Power Options-Edit Plan Settings....(box) does anyone know how I can stop this happening :biggrin:

Bman

Guru
Try pressing the CTRL, ALT and SHIFT keys... Not together, just separately.

I know it sounds silly, but sometimes the keys either get stuck or the computer gets confused and thinks one of them is being held down. Pressing it usually sorts this out.

I find it happens regularly when using VNC. One PC connects/disconnects with one of those keys pressed, and it doesn’t register it being released.

Bman

Guru

I know it sounds silly, but sometimes the keys either get stuck or the computer gets confused and thinks one of them is being held down. Pressing it usually sorts this out.

I find it happens regularly when using VNC. One PC connects/disconnects with one of those keys pressed, and it doesn’t register it being released.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Bongman said:

Eh - that done it ! 20 million pounds to that Gentleman there ! ;)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Bongman said:

Eh - that done it ! 20 million pounds to that Gentleman there ! :blush:

Top Bottom