Excited now. :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Murf

I finish my shift at 6 and get to ride home in the snow!! First time riding in snow...the spikes are on and ready!! :smile:

Just thought i'd share.

Hydra

Occasional Pepper Carver
I start work at 7, and it is my first time snow-riding as well! I'm a bit apprehensive to be honest. Hopefully my Marathon Plus' will be up to the challenge!

Good luck, and enjoy!

asterix

Comrade Member
Good luck. I went out in the car earlier (taking peeps to the station) and saw plenty of cyclists out although lots of snow here. Gave 'em all loadsa time & space much to the impatience of mr tailgater!

OP
OP
M

Murf

Well that was great fun! The DIY studded tyres were a great success! Managed to power uphill on ice and didn't have any slips. Took me over an hour to do my 20 minute commute as i went the long way round.

Now full of toast, scrambled egg and the joys of winter. :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Took me almost 2 hours to get home when we were sent home from work last year - it's 35 mins on the road bike - went home in foot deep snow all off road, absolute blast. Even a group of lads thought I was nuts.

Jezston

Über Member
Well that was great fun! The DIY studded tyres were a great success! Managed to power uphill on ice and didn't have any slips. Took me over an hour to do my 20 minute commute as i went the long way round.

Now full of toast, scrambled egg and the joys of winter. :smile:

Glad you had fun!

Also just want to say that last sentence was just beautiful and poetic ;)

Top Bottom