Exotic blood?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
If you want exotic how about Grimsby and Durham, beat that!

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Checking my Maternal line I was dismayed to find that they all came from Stoke! Bit of a relief then to find that the Stoke in question was a small hamlet just down the road:biggrin:

No offence to any Clayheads on the forum!

At the end of the day it all tastes the same!

Age and maturity are more important factors than the origin

Young female virgins are best!

(Which excludes many of us)

Thanks...

vampire_smiley_face_postcard-p239587002498264821qibm_400.jpg

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Everytime I dig further into my family history it gets more complicated: at the moment, I think, I am about a quarter my mum is Highland Scots with a bit of Welsh and French (Huguenot refugees from way back). My Dad is a mix of Norfolk, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, and American (but originally from the Lancashire / Yorkshire border). For my son, it gets more interesting - my wife is Japanese so he is half Japanese plus all of the above halved further... so, just human, I guess.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Scotland by way of New Zealand and my wife insists we picked up at least a ml or three of Maori along the way.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Touche said:
50% pure Anglo Saxon from one side of the family, the other provides a nice mix of Norman (so Viking/French), Scottish and Irish.

If you believe the evidence of surnames and geographical locations, I'm a first generation Saxon/Norman cross...

Also, a pairing that would have Archers fans fainting in disbelief - Archers and Grundys!

Top Bottom