Facebook - do you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My relatives have finally persuaded me to take the plunge and join Facebook as a way of keeping up with events and coordinating family get-togethers etc. Must say I was a bit hesitant at first, but now I'm rather glad I joined in.

Any other CC'ers do the Facebook thing? Did you choose to join or were you encouraged to do so by others?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
There's already been a thread on this a while back... CC has a facebook group!

... and yes, I do (like you I was very "it's-for-da-yoof-innit" but then found it to be quite addictive ;):biggrin:)

OP
OP
beanzontoast
Sh4rkyBloke said:
There's already been a thread on this a while back... CC has a facebook group!

... and yes, I do (like you I was very "it's-for-da-yoof-innit" but then found it to be quite addictive :biggrin::biggrin:)

Didn't know about the CC group. See - I learn something every day! Presumably it's called Cycle Chat or sommat similar?

Hmm... old thread must've been during one of my quiet periods on the forum. :biggrin: ;)

My name got inposterised on Facebook so I don't particulary like the site.I had a hell of a lot of trouble sorting it out.

It was when the imposter of my name started slagging people off and one of them complained,then facebook did something about it.

Then they had a cheek to have a go at me.Unfortunately the corresponding emails apart from one is on another drive on outlook express and im not sure how to retrieve them.

So there is no chance I will join.

Will1985

Über Member
I've had facebook since 2005, and it has been useful as a student. Now I'm fed up with it and will be deleting my account once I graduate. I figure if I want to keep in touch with people, I can without the aid of facebook.

Top Bottom