1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fancy a week or two in Andalucia?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Tony Bell, 11 Apr 2008.

1. Hi, an old cycling mate of mine is now living in Loja, Andalucia. He is offering cyclists what he describes as 'cheap and cheerfull' accomodation at his apartment, on the outskirts of Loja. I've seen the apartment, it's 3/4 bedrooms, spacious and was built just two years ago.
    Included in the price is pick up and return to the airport.
    PM me if you are interested and I'll send you details.
    Tony

2. girofan

girofan New Member

Anyone offering acommodation in out-of-the-way areas of a foreign country could be an invitation to more than cycling! :smile::biggrin:;)

3. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

Great minds eh?!:smile:

4. OP
    OP
    Tony Bell

Tony Bell New Member

:biggrin: Nah, Alan is a 100 % good bloke. Nothing odd about him atall. And on top of that, he won the Eddie Soens road race in 1979. :eek:

5. girofan

girofan New Member

Tony, if you go on holiday to this location in Spain, will it be a busman's holiday? :rolleyes:

6. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

7. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Only if he writes (badly) about it too! :rolleyes:

8. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

Ouch :tired: I wonder why he's driving a bus these days ?:sad:

9. OP
    OP
    Tony Bell

Tony Bell New Member

Eh? What have I said/wrote?:sad:

10. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

Just kidding Tony, I always found your articles amusing, do you really drink beer and smoke tabs?

11. OP
    OP
    Tony Bell

Tony Bell New Member

None taken.:eek: Anyway, about this apartment in Andalucia...

12. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

Sorry, but I've already used up one of my weekend passes, and I want to be able to use the second one in October when the club goes away for its end of season YHF weekender, location TBC, apologies but that's a no from me. What kind of bus do you drive?

13. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

And what other kind of writing do you do - and don't say 'joined-up writing'! :wacko:

And BTW, yes please, I'd like details/pictures if and when available! Thanks