Fantastic tyres!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I have been riding with Continental Race Pros on my road bike for a couple of years, which then perished (in very short order!) and so I've replaced them.

Last night, I stuck the new ones on - Schwalbe Ultremo R Folding.

All I can say is ....

OMFG!!

These are 23c, but more like 21c, can be pumped right up to 145psi (I ran them at 140 yesterday), light as buggery, and my God, they FLY!! Super, super fast tyres.

I recommend them to anyone! Much better than the contis. £40 each, but well worth it, considering that good tyres make a huge difference.

blazed

220lb+
I was going to get these but but bought michelin pro race 3's instead. £40 i guess that is LBS price, they were £25 where i was looking.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
XmisterIS said:
I have been riding with Continental Race Pros on my road bike for a couple of years, which then perished (in very short order!) and so I've replaced them.

Last night, I stuck the new ones on - Schwalbe Ultremo R Folding.

All I can say is ....

OMFG!!

These are 23c, but more like 21c, can be pumped right up to 145psi (I ran them at 140 yesterday), light as buggery, and my God, they FLY!! Super, super fast tyres.

I recommend them to anyone! Much better than the contis. £40 each, but well worth it, considering that good tyres make a huge difference.
Just a quick warning........have you seen this?

ShinSplint

Nice one.

I'd heard these were rather good, so I bought a pair.

However, due to my current cash flow madness, they're for sale if anyone wants them?

Still in their packets - i'd be happy with £65 the pair.

Hope you don't mind Gerry :ohmy:

Top Bottom