Farage....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

MichaelW2

Veteran
Is it the start of the Farage season today?

OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It's hard for Farage to imagine people more famous than him that have done less damage. For him more famous is more wrecking powers.
But to what aim?
No Monarchy after the Queen (I don't disagree with this per-se) but there's no need to be publicly insulting, gross zenophobia (despite his foreign wife) inaction on the environment, chief Trump sucker-upper and clearly relishing the rapid creation small independent nation with rapidly diminishing world influence.
Apart from his own ego, why?
Is nobody able to mount a significant public defence against Farage? After-all, his messages are not difficult to counter or disprove.

C R

Über Member
But to what aim?
No Monarchy after the Queen (I don't disagree with this per-se) but there's no need to be publicly insulting, gross zenophobia (despite his foreign wife) inaction on the environment, chief Trump sucker-upper and clearly relishing the rapid creation small independent nation with rapidly diminishing world influence.
Is nobody able to mount a significant public defence against Farage? After-all, his messages are not difficult to counter or disprove.
I posted this link about this very subject in the brexit thread:

There has always been criticism of the EU, but what the alt right is doing now is something altogether different. This is all part of a wider campaign to undermine the very liberal democratic ideas they claim to be defending from brown people.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...g-far-right-europe-donald-trump-a9052161.html

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
But to what aim?
Disprove them then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpokeyDokey News & Current Affairs 451
Top Bottom