Favorite film quotes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Heres mine from Harry potter

" it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Independence Day, president has just been saying words to the effect that aliens at Area 51 are a myth. From the defence chief,

'Er, that's not entirely accurate...'

(not memorable in the same way as BoaB's quote!)

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Independence Day, president has just been saying words to the effect that aliens at Area 51 are a myth. From the defence chief,

'Er, that's not entirely accurate...'

(not memorable in the same way as BoaB's quote!)

I have so many!

I'll start with -

"Dave? What are you doing, Dave?"

HAL to Dave Bowman (as he disconnects the murderous computer's higher brain functions) in 2001: A Space Oddyssey

I have so many!

I'll start with -

"Dave? What are you doing, Dave?"

HAL to Dave Bowman (as he disconnects the murderous computer's higher brain functions) in 2001: A Space Oddyssey

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
That reminds me of 'We're going to need considerably bigger buns...'

(Helen Mirren in Calendar Girls)

betty swollocks

large member
Harry Lime in 'The Third Man':-

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

betty swollocks

large member
Harry Lime in 'The Third Man':-

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Top Bottom