favourite astronaut

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Mine is Michael Collins the bloke who stayed on board the lunar orbiter module on the first moon trip instead of grabbing all the glory.

The spare astronaut performs the same vital duty as the spare driver on british rail trains who takes over if the first one dies of drugs.

My second favourite astronaut is the one who saw the aliens on a later mission, but when pressed, said 'oh, nothing... it was probably just something in my eye'. Modesty is important on space missions.

shimano

James Brolin gets my vote.

Mr Pig

When I was at primary school a friend of mine met James Irwin when he visited the astronomy club at Airdrie Library. The library has an observatory on the roof. He got me his autograph, but I lost it years ago.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Mr Pig said:
When I was at primary school a friend of mine met James Irwin when he visited the astronomy club at Airdrie Library. The library has an observatory on the roof. He got me his autograph, but I lost it years ago.

Was he the one who saw the alien craft? I bet he was like scotty off star trek when he sees an alien and looks at his whiskey bottle and says to himself in a scottish brogue 'never again laddie'.

Uncle Mort said:
Buzz Lightyear.

No - I will not lower myself to the dire and sexist level.......

Ok I will lower myself

The one who said - "Its alright - let the woman drive if she wants to"

Top Bottom