Favourite shirt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
What is your favourite shirt that you have? I have a Newcastle Falcons rugby short, a Castelli green sprinters shirt, various football shirts including an Arsenal one with Bergkamp on the back, and England shirt, a canadian Olympic Shirt and a Helly Hansen top that is about 30 years old. It is difficult to pick out one but if I had to I guess the sprinters top would be at the top of the list.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
My Cycle chat shirt of course

postman

Legendary Member
My 2010 Spanish Champion, Caisse D'Epargne short sleeve jersey.I spotted it during one days Tdf tv coverage.It took me ages to fing someone who sold a size 8.I finally got it from Triko Express in Germany.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
No question, it has to be this ^_^............

Attachments

• norwich vomit kit.jpg
    norwich vomit kit.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 25

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
mine was one that i brought when i first moved to northampton in 1983 , it was a rugby shirt made up with various club colours on it and then about 6 months ago it dissapeared to a charity bag for africa !!!

martint235

Dog on a bike
Has to be Adian's Pink one of course!!!

Oh do I have to own it? I'm very proud of my Fridays top. Leisure wear, you can't beat a Munster rugby shirt.

Maz

Guru
Not a shirt, but the reactions by motorists to my P-O-L-I-T-E hi-viz never ceases to amuse me!
Cars slowing down, extra wide berth, irate beeping horns, you name it.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
+1 to Adrians saucy Pink number..

My Fridays and my CyclleChat jerseys.

And my collection of old Chelsea tops.

My years old (late 80s) Irish Rugby jersey in original 'day glo' green. You know the one.. to enable us Irishmen to spot another one from 20 miles when pissed. I don't like the newer shades ..darker green..although to be fair the latest jersey started to make it a lighter green again.
I have a Brooklyn's retro long sleeve top from Prendas which I like to wear. Its noticeable for cars, whilst being nice and warm also. I also have a Bianchi jersey in the original celeste which makes a nice summer jersey. Most times I have club kit on though.

Top Bottom