Fell off this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Oooops ;)
Front wheel just went from under me!

View: http://youtu.be/wHBujt4tdnU

Hadn't even set off yet! Fortunately none of the neighbours were watching. I must get a new pressure washer and clean the drive.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I guess strictly speaking, that qualifies as a pedestrian accident then, as you hadn't yet mounted your steed! :tongue:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Don't dare start another helmet thread!!

whistling.gif
biggrin.gif

BSRU

A Human Being
Earlier this year I went arse over elbow when I was walking along the alley behind our garage to determine if I needed to put the studded tyres on the bike, luckily my camera was not with me although probably caught by a cctv camera belonging to a business which shares the alley.

OP
OP
MrHappyCyclist

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
Doh how did you manage that one?

In my defence, I do have a little bit of difficulty getting my leg over due to arthritis in my hip. (I'm going to regret that choice of words!) As a result, I tend to lean the bike over a bit to get on it. On this occasion the front wheel slid across the flagstone and the weight of the stuff in my panniers did the rest.

This is one of the reasons that I cycle slowly across a short section of pavement in town rather than walking. When I'm on the bike, I think I look quite graceful, but dismounting and mounting is not done with the greatest finesse.

Top Bottom