Felt F series road bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe

Über Member
Anyone ride one?
I'm looking to pull the trigger on an F75 when I've got the cash together. Mostly as it is one of the only bikes that has the geometry I want. I'm still seriously drawn towards a Bianchi, and I may miss riding Campag, but fit is more important! And I'm coming round to the Felt looks wise (especially in white).
Decent bike for the money (£900 with my platinum discount)?
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?Cat=cycle&ProdID=5360032873&n=Felt F75 2008

RedBike

Not too sure about the wh-r500 wheels on a £1000 bike.

I purchased the F3, which was all carbon and dura-ace for just over £1000 last year (from J E James). The F4, again all carbon, was about £900 at the time.

OP
OP
J

Joe

Über Member
Sounds like you got a bargain!
I won't have the money for a month or so so I'll keep an eye out, but I haven't seen any on offer in my size.
As for the wheels....are they particularly bad? Most £1k bikes come with entry level wheels from what I can tell...

RedBike

As for the wheels....are they particularly bad?
They're alright for how much they cost, about £55 a pair on ebay. I would recommend them for someone wanting a cheap wheel to commute on or for their winter bike; But they're definately out of place on a high end carbon bike.

Top Bottom