Felt Like A Spring Morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
Lovely commute in this morning, day light at 7am, a mild 8 degrees, light wind and less traffic than normal as it is school half term.
Shame I had to spoil it by going to work:tongue:
Already started looking at extending my extended commute to take in some countryside and some decent hills.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
lovely commute for me too.
Nice and mild. Wind was with me. Half term so little traffic. And the commuting Gods were definitely smiling as the majority of traffic lights were with me equalling the fastest morning commute of the year so far.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Still cold enough for gloves for me but was wearing shorts. Expect I'll be able to wear mitts for the trip home like last night.

Bringing Lelly in on a commute did a lot to help my mood too! :thumbsup:

Maz

Guru
Absolutely felt like spring this morning! let's hope we're over the cold weather now.
I felt way overdressed on the ride in, too!

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Lovely. Overslept so didn't leave the house until 9:00 (luckily work is very flexible about the hours I keep). Shorts weather, just about. I love the quiet roads during school holidays.

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
Just like yesterday lovely and warm, had to take my jacket off going to work. Today is slightly colder. The weather is going in the right direction.....this way longer daylight

simon.r

Person
'Twas indeed a glorious morning. I was steaming like a race horse (or maybe a cart horse^_^) at the end of the ride. if this weather continues I may have to shed a layerof clothing!

Gez73

Veteran
Been wearing my Summer gloves this week and taking the Schwalbe Snow studs off tonight after four weeks.
The Marathon + tyres are going back on after only two days of anything that resembled snow. Lovely biking weather and managing to cut commuting time down myself. Might dig out the shorts this week. Gez

Tynan

Veteran
shorts here and a LS top over base layer

no overshoes! and summer socks, and it's been lovely

taking easy while a sore knee recovers, I was shocked to arrive at work on Wed without breaking sweat, the horror

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Twas indeed nice, still too cold for me to bust out the shorts.
Had some repeated SCR with one guy as he hates anyone being faster than him.
He grinds it at 19mph and then as soon as somone passes him he gets out of the saddle, passes them (with minimal space) and slows down straight away. Left him for dead on col du balham.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Twas indeed nice, still too cold for me to bust out the shorts.
Had some repeated SCR with one guy as he hates anyone being faster than him.
He grinds it at 19mph and then as soon as somone passes him he gets out of the saddle, passes them (with minimal space) and slows down straight away. Left him for dead on col du balham.

vid please :thumbsup:

Edge705

well her on the north west coast we had a steady easterly (coming form the west) I rekon 10-14 mph nice tough 2 miles towards the coast and nice fast 2 fast miles back in after the 8 mile southerly ride. One thing i was pleased with is i didnt have to wear the wind proof jacket just the light windproof gilet - I agree with Gaz though not warm enough for to get the legs out just yet so the leg warmers are still in full service - Incredibly the guy i seen in minus 7 a few weeks back wearing shorts had his longs on in +8 this morning:wacko: More pleasing though the lighter mornings and nights after the last cople of months we could be forgiven for thinking its summer^_^

Top Bottom