Female stunt riders?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We're organising a big ladies cycling event for next March and I really want to open the show with a female stunt rider/BMXer.

Anyone know of one? Localish to Leicester/east Midlands would be best?

I just noticed this thread. I know a girl who rides in one of the display teams with Dan Cruikshank - the latest trials sensation. I have ridden with her in the past - she can do backflips and stuff. Her name is Lynne Aitchieson and she lives in Innerleithen. She was the scottish downhill ladies champion in 2005 and runs a women's freeride event called Air Maiden at Glentress every year.

She can be contacted through www.downhiller.co.uk as she runs it - lynne@downhiller.co.uk

orienteer

Kirstie said:
Oh look it involves women so let's have a sexualised joke.
How original.
:ohmy:

Much as I would like to take the credit for the joke, there actually was a female pop group who named themselves as such, circa 1980.

If you want me to apologise for being old enough to recall seasoned announcers visibly struggling not to fall under the spell of the Rev Spooner while introducing them, but not senile enough to have lost the power of word association, then I must disappoint you again, and leave you to stew in a synthetic soup of humourless PCness.:biggrin:

I trust you did not watch last weekend's edition of HIGNFY, chaired by Jo Brand; you'd have died not laughing at her jokes.:biggrin:

Apologies to RtH for the digression. May I wish you every success whatever you name your group.:smile:

Top Bottom