festina masters watch for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayce

im selling my watch it has been worn 3 times at most ,the plastic is still on the back ,its the lime green dial ,all boxed like new £110 without postage..cheers

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Is this the same watch that you tried to sell on here twice before?

Shaun

Founder
I've removed the majority of replies from this thread as they were not related to the item being offered.

Jayce, if you've repeatedly offered the watch here and had no takers, then it may be worth trying other marketplaces or revising the offer somewhat to pique interest.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Call me old fashioned, but maybe more of a description would be in order. Make, digital/analogue etc. However, if it sells as is then I have a nice picture for sale.. a bargain at just £250. It has blue on it.

Edit - just noticed that the title gives a bit more info.... :blush: Apologies. :whistle:

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Call me old fashioned, but maybe more of a description would be in order. Make, digital/analogue etc. However, if it sells as is then I have a nice picture for sale.. a bargain at just £250. It has blue on it.

Edit - just noticed that the title gives a bit more info.... :blush: Apologies. :whistle:

LEGEND biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif thumbsup.png

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 0
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
Top Bottom