Finding money.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Sorting out my wardrobe, chucking stuff that looked out of style or too small and as you do, I went through the pockets. Found a tenner, here, a fiver there with small thrills of pleasure and I chucked them all in a pile. Finished the job, counted the money and had £55 in notes. Which was quite nice!

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
So what'ch gonna buy :;):

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I've just discovered £550 in my bank account. Put there by HSBC. Inquiries revealed that it was mine and it was a thank you for not missing payments on a loan that I took out and had finally setttled last month. Apparently it was part of the loan deal and something i hadn't taken on board when I took out the loan.

It could spend it on sex and drugs and rock n roll or I could squander it as the deposit on n+1

asterix

Comrade Member
Can remember doing that after I was a student. About £3 in shrapnel. Needed it too!

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
So what'ch gonna buy :;):

I'm going to invest in more items of clothing with pockets. there I will secrete money, forget about it and in four years time, I'll throw out said item(s) to have another day like this. Surely life can't get better than that?

We had a good night out on the sofa coins when at uni. The old Irish punt seemed to be vulnerable to falling out of pockets and down the back of a sofa / armchair. The house had been a student gaff for years.

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
We had a good night out on the sofa coins when at uni. The old Irish punt seemed to be vulnerable to falling out of pockets and down the back of a sofa / armchair. The house had been a student gaff for years.

Before I get rid of the car I have now, I fully expect to find a small fortune under the driver's seat. The suit I am now wearing has very, what I'd describe as 'shallow' pockets where money is prone to falling out. I go out each day with pockets full of pound coins for car-parks necessary for my work and end up at my destination, with less in pocket than when I set off. I have retrieved some of it but know there's more in fairly inaccessible spots it will take some ingenuity to get back.

Before I get rid of the car I have now, I fully expect to find a small fortune under the driver's seat. The suit I am now wearing has very, what I'd describe as 'shallow' pockets where money is prone to falling out. I go out each day with pockets full of pound coins for car-parks necessary for my work and end up at my destination, with less in pocket than when I set off. I have retrieved some of it but know there's more in fairly inaccessible spots it will take some ingenuity to get back.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SILVERLINE-FL..._Compressors&hash=item2eb42490fc#ht_500wt_922

subaqua

What’s the point
have brought all stored clothes out of stiorage now most of refurb works are finished upstairs in our house. have been having a clear out of old clothes and have found a fair amount of cash in pockets, mainly suits !! not sure how much as the kids generally releive me of it as quick as i find it

Top Bottom