First pics of new bikey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
By no means the last, didn't spend enough time / effort on these, but I'm too excited not to share :ohmy:

My new BeOne Storm: :biggrin:

bikeweb1.jpg

bikeweb2.jpg

More pics please!

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Ok here goes (interestingly, recently got back from riding it at London Critical Mass, not that there were many people, 30-40....nice smooth ride (the bike that is). Had a few 'clips and straps' moments, for want of a better term....

Anyway, here are the pics, I'm just waiting for the Shimano photography contract :evil:

juneandjim50th-1.jpg

juneandjim50th-2.jpg

juneandjim50th-3.jpg

juneandjim50th-4.jpg

juneandjim50th-5.jpg

juneandjim50th-6.jpg

juneandjim50th-7.jpg

juneandjim50th-8.jpg

juneandjim50th-9.jpg

Soo....what ya think?

kyuss

Veteran
Very nice. Would be spot on if you trimmed the brake cables, took off those wheel reflectors and binned those clips and straps and fitted proper clipless pedals :evil:

I'm sure it's a load of fun though.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
kyuss said:
Very nice. Would be spot on if you trimmed the brake cables, took off those wheel reflectors and binned those clips and straps and fitted proper clipless pedals :evil:

+1
Would be even better without all that rubbish on, and with some nice clipless pedals.

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
kyuss said:
Very nice. Would be spot on if you trimmed the brake cables, took off those wheel reflectors and binned those clips and straps and fitted proper clipless pedals :?:

I'm currently working on all of those apart from the pedals, which may come later. Need to find something that will cut the cables as my cable cutters don't do the job at all...

mr_hippo said:
"First pics of new bikey" What is a bikey? It sounds like something a 2 year old would say.

Makes life more interesting.

Keith Oates said:
Nice looking bike, I would agree with the comment about changing the pedals to clipless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe24 said:
+1
Would be even better without all that rubbish on, and with some nice clipless pedals.

When I can afford it I might.

a_n_t said:
you win the award for highest seat!! :blush:

Heh. I suppose so, but it is the right height :laugh:
I think a bigger frame would make the reach too long, so I don't mind having the seat there.

Top Bottom