Fleche Wallonne Predictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Another Wednesday another Classic who do you fancy in the Fleche Wallonne on Wednesday.

He was in the pack on Sunday so I am going to stick with Davide Rebellin.

Noodley

Valverde for the win.

Kroon to be in the mix.
Kirchen to show at some point.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Keith Oates said:
I'm going to stay with Friere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just keep saying that everytime Keith, and sooner or later you are bound to be right! :blush:

I am thinking Gilbert might be high up again. Nick Nuyens has been pretty close a few times too and he'll do his usual slump in form soon, so he'd better hurry up...

yello

The last 40km are on the tele here (don't worry, I'll not give anything away!) but just to say it is very very wet!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Cyclingfans.com has a link to RTL Luxembourg's coverage (small video, viewable by the media player of your choice)

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Good race with an exciting finish, god knows what the neighbours thought of the screams of pedal there behind you. Kirchen deserved the win after that burst. For a horrible minute or so I thought Evans was going to steal it.

Good watching, despite the conditions...poor sod who misjudged his speed on one of the last corners (CSC rider - don't know who).

Two things: Why don't the motorbike cameramen have some sort of canopy arrangement to shield the lens from excesses of eau dear, and, can there please be a decent 'speedometer' or suchlike included with the on-screen graphics...or am I the only one interested in such trivial things?:biggrin:

Top Bottom