Fleche Wallonne *Spoiler*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Coverage on Eurosport from 1.00pm until 3.30pm Wednesday 22nd.

Can Kirchen make it back to backs after a fine finish last year or is it going to be one of those who missed out at the Gold Cup.

Start List Here

I am going with Rebellin once more.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I have a feeling about Gilbert. Tony Martin has also been showing strongly near the ends of races recently and is about due something bigger. My outside bet is Nicholas Roche...

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Of course there is the women's Fleche as well... whilst I would love to see Cooke get one, Vos is in fearsome form, and there are several others (including Pooley) performing better than Cooke right now.

Skip Madness

After another storming ascent of Montelupone I think Joaquim Rodríguez will bring it home for Caisse d'Epargne. Emma Johansson has been the most consistent rider this season over this kind of terrain and I think she will be the rider to beat ahead of the usual suspects. It may be worth keeping an eye out for Catherine Hare, who is riding pretty well in her new Fenixs team. Not a realistic shot for the victory, but a possibility for a top 20. But I would be surprised if any of the Brits get very close to the victory in the women's race.

Keith Oates

Janner
Vos wins the womens race with Nicole 21 secs back in 6th place. I hope I'm wrong but moving away from a recognised team and structure may not have been the best move she's ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom