Flies - Spit or Swallow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just swallowed one, spat one.

But have to confess that I did try to spit the first one, but not being used to such things, nearly got my own leg in the process and totally failed to evict the little git...yuk.

Should I just admit defeat and swallow gracefully, pretending it never happened, or is there a knack to spitting flies out elegantly? :evil:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
I just hack up a load of spit and expectorate the winged miscreants. Not elegantly though...:evil:

Davidc

Guru
Landslide said:
I just hack up a load of spit and expectorate the winged miscreants. Not elegantly though...:evil:

Agree with that one - but better if you can get them just after entry.

The mayflies are beginning to hatch around here - big and foul tasting - yuk!

Bman

Guru
Spit every time!

That said... At least it didnt get in my eye!

(We *are* still talking about flies, right?!)

betty swollocks

large member
With a big of jiggery-pokery with your tongue, you can manoeuvre then squish them between your incisors before swallowing. They feel like that bit of of crisp you've fished out from some crevasse in your teeth ages after the rest of them went down a treat: soggy yet crunchy.

Damn, near choked then! I read it backwards from the poster "Badkitty - Swallow or spit - Flies" Except the flies bit never consciously made it into my brain the first time :evil::evil:

Must go find the mind soap.......

OP
OP
badkitty

badkitty

A Fiddler of ill repute
Crackle said:
Damn, near choked then! I read it backwards from the poster "Badkitty - Swallow or spit - Flies" Except the flies bit never consciously made it into my brain the first time :evil::evil:

Must go find the mind soap.......

Dear Crackle, please stop lowering the tone of my thread...Thank you..:eek::biggrin:

OP
OP
badkitty

badkitty

A Fiddler of ill repute
betty swollocks said:
With a big of jiggery-pokery with your tongue, you can manoeuvre then squish them between your incisors before swallowing. They feel like that bit of of crisp you've fished out from some crevasse in your teeth ages after the rest of them went down a treat: soggy yet crunchy.

That's revolting...that's waaaaay to much interaction with the fly than I ever want...it's all a bit involved really..
Think I'd prefer spitting down myself to squishing them between my teeth...but thanks anyway.:evil:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Depends- if it is of the stinging variety then its amazing how much puff I can muster from my lungs in order to achieve a sharp exhale, however if it is of the soft squishy fly variety then I may have a wee taste before deciding wether to swallow or erm spit!!!!!

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Spit every time, as above though, no elegance involved at all :smile:

Mind you, I'd forgotten what a liability the old chest wig is when careering through thick swarms of bugs :angel:

Top Bottom