Flying Scotsman DVD up for grabs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Following a long spell of this film being lent to my Boss (who returned it today even though I'd forgotten about it! :rolleyes:) it's now once again available for someone to watch and pass on.

So, replies here, names into a cycling helmet and the winner will be announced next Tuesday (assuming I remember - please feel free to PM me if I don't!).

Cheers. :angry:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Oh yes please! I've read the book but the film has never been seen on these shores.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Sh4rkyBloke said:
So, replies here, names into a cycling helmet and the winner will be announced next Tuesday (assuming I remember - please feel free to PM me if I don't!).

Cheers. :thumbsup:

BUMP!
(not being pushy or anything but sheddy and I need to know where we stand)

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Ooops - apologies! I've been off work today waiting for a new fridge freezer (ours went kaputt at the weekend) and was off yesterday afternoon visiting my eldest's new School (first School in fact!) so it completely slipped my mind!

Hang on... names into a cup (no hat/helmet nearby)

... and the winner is....

Sheddy!

Congrats to you (commiserations to you, Alan) - if you just PM me with your address details, I'll try to get it in the post asap.

bobg

Über Member
Seeing as how there seems to be more "wanters" than "gotters" I'll chuck my copy in for circulation too. I'm working away till next Monday but just PM me and I'll pick a winner and post it on Tuesday :smile:

Top Bottom