FNRttC FNRttC to Brighton 8th May 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
FNRttC to Brighton 8th May

I'm going on holiday tomorrow - so there's no need to register before 17th April. I've got some (about a dozen) names, so, if you're one of those dozen (and that includes the Hull quintet) have no worries.

We (myself, Dahlmeister Tony, Scoutmeister TimHall, and User10571meister User10571) are looking to increase the capacity of the ride, so we're hoping that all those that wants to come gets to come.....

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
dellzeqq said:
I'm going on holiday tomorrow - so there's no need to register before 17th April. I've got some (about a dozen) names, so, if you're one of those dozen (and that includes the Hull quintet) have no worries.

We (myself, Dahlmeister Tony, Scoutmeister TimHall, and User10571meister User10571) are looking to increase the capacity of the ride, so we're hoping that all those that wants to come gets to come.....

Excellent! Simon, I'll be in, will email formally in a week-and-a-bit.

hatler

Guru
Please include me for the whole run. The remainder of the hatler family are stuck in London for the weekend, so no coffee at the greenhouses, sorry. Not sure I would be able to cope with the demand mind , .....

Paddington

Mr & Mrs Paddington looking forward to arriving in Brighton (together...) in the early hours of 9 May

iLB

Hello there
i'm up for doing this again :biggrin: , i may even be tempted into multiple ascents of the beacon this time :biggrin: :evil: :ohmy: :ohmy:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Sittingduck said:
Okies.. I'm in! ;)
Now I need to learn to climb big hills in the next 3 weeks...

Walking up 'em is allowed. Well, it had better be....I'll be practising on the IOW on the Sunday (walking or climbing? Probably both. And swearing, hyperventilating....).

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Sittingduck said:
Okies.. I'm in! :thumbsdown:
Now I need to learn to climb big hills in the next 3 weeks...

what!!!!!!!!!! I can't be outdone by another fat bloke, guess I'd better put my name up as well.

Don't worry about pace SD, this crowd look after all speeds, even have the ability to take a bit of the sting out of the kids:biggrin:

You do that a few times Andy - I'll be watching in admiration...you thinking of creating your own forum perchance? :thumbsdown: 'Youthful And Completely Foolish' might be a nice title...;)

You might be a bit tired for the return leg via Southampton, Winchester and the West though...;)

Top Bottom