Folding and Unfolding a Brompton - how fast can this be done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Indeedy!! My road bike was rather unwelcome in shops but my Brompton is no problem.

And I am no longer a car-owner!! It is mighty fine situation.

M:hello:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
10 seconds or so, either way. And that's without really trying.

Ooo some vids to study - thank you! I absolutely love the Brompton. Have been all round London on it and on a few trains too. Easy peasy. And it goes pretty fast. I am sticking with the road bike for longer trips/rides where I dont need to go into shops and the Brompton for everything else. Hilariously I have done over 2000 miles this year. (Hilariously as I only took it up last August.) Best thing I ever, ever did!

M:hello:

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
On the subject of Brompton's - I can't afford a new one so be bidding for months for a decent second hand from ebay, not been lucky so far and out did everytime but I can't believe how well they hold value, better residual than most cars!!

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Thanks User, just had a look but still too expensive for me, might have to look at a cheaper alternative such as Dahon but having read review after review, I think there is little which compare to the quality of a Brompton, just have to keep saving.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
1622685 said:
Anyone found places or situations where the folded Brompton was still frowned upon?

During a game of Twister.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
1622685 said:
How far can a person push this one? Anyone found places or situations where the folded Brompton was still frowned upon?
Officially they're banned from the office - not that that's ever stopped me.

Top Bottom