Folly Farm (nr Tenby)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukesdad

A heads up for this place, just returned from the umpteenth visit here with the boys. Quite simply the best at activity centre and attraction Ive been to ever for youngsters. Brilliantly layed out and the facilities are spotless. With an entrance fee of £9.50 for adults and £8.50 for the kids I dont think its over the top and its a full days entertainment. The kids can charge round all day and there is plenty to interest the adults. Rides are payed for with tokens and are available from machines and are very reasonable ( best to save them to the afternoon otherwise the kids will want to be on them all day and miss the other stuff) Indoor activity and funfair if the weather is dodgy. Food can be a tad expensive, so take a packed lunch. Plenty of areas for picnics while the kids play in the numerous and varied activities.
So anybody visiting or hollidaying nr or around Tenby give this place a visit (also oakwood and bluestone are just down the road.)

Doseone

Guru
Good shout LD, +1 on this. Been a few times and love it and so did the kids. It's a great full day out.

Fantasic place........ I took my kids there when it first opened, and then every year for the 6 or 7 years ..... my parants live in Saundersfoot 4-5 miles down the road.

The Dinosaur park down that way is also good.

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Fantasic place........ I took my kids there when it first opened, and then every year for the 6 or 7 years ..... my parants live in Saundersfoot 4-5 miles down the road.

The Dinosaur park down that way is also good.
Yes the dinosaur park is good too, Saundersfoot is a lovely place. Started the tour of pembrokshire there a couple of times, the police led roll out round the town and up the hill is quite spectacular. Tenby area does seem to have an embarresment of riches.

Top Bottom