For Sale Reynolds 531 Peugeot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For Sale

I bought this frame and forks approx 10 years ago in france and swopped it with the frame on an old hack that I had. The frame is in near pristine condition with very little use. The components on it are a mix of mainly shimano 105 with ultegra brake calipers. it has a strange trek saddle for some reason. The wheels are handbuilt Mavic Open Pro Sup rims on shimano 105 hubs which I had built approx 8 years ago. Again they have had very little use. The stem is currently a quill type but can be converted to an aheadset type. The frame is the older width (I think 126 mm??) but I am reliably informed it can be cold set to widen it by the few mms needed to accept modern wheels. The cassette is 7 speed and I think it is shimano 105, certainlt the cranks are 105. I have measured the seat tube from centre to top and it is 56 cms which suits me at 6ft. I've carried this frame around with me for years without really using it and the time has come to part with it. (Apparently you don't really need 4 bikes!!!)
I am looking for £150.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simmo3801/sets/72157612285339119/

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
3180901238_f03d1c92a1.jpg

looks lovely

Soltydog said:
looks like you need a bigger garage itboffin ;)

I think if he re-arranged them a bit he'd get a few more in yet :becool:

Simon

I've promised myself something carbon and wickedly expensive, i'm just doing my bit to help get the economy back on it feet :smile:

Oh and I'll be needed a new single speed frame very soon too :biggrin:

Top Bottom