Forth Road Bridge to Leith

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

charliesurf

I am trying to find out how long this takes for anyone that currently commutes. My office is moving to Leith in the new year.

I currently do FRB to Livingston and back and note they are roughly the same distance.

Can anyone advise how long it takes them ?

ferret fur

It's about 10 miles & whenever I do it I take about 40 -45 mins

That's part of a route I quite regularly take, I usually go this way, via the downgraded A8000, the Queen Elizabeth Yard and Burnshot Road. the section from the A8000, past the Queen Elizabeth yard to the A90 flyover is quite dark, particularly the first section but its much better than NCN 1, particularly where it passes parallel to the A90.

OP
OP
C

charliesurf

HLaB said:
That's part of a route I quite regularly take, I usually go this way, via the downgraded A8000, the Queen Elizabeth Yard and Burnshot Road. the section from the A8000, past the Queen Elizabeth yard to the A90 flyover is quite dark, particularly the first section but its much better than NCN 1, particularly where it passes parallel to the A90.

Thanks Hlab. The first link does not work for me , says the site is temporarily unavailable. Can you re-send ?

:eek:

Top Bottom